Wednesday, June 20, 2012

B-O-R-E-D & Scrubbing Potties

Dear Mom, I’m B-O-R-E-D. Bored, bored, bored. Yes, I realize you’re cleaning the house. Yes, I realize my cousins are coming tomorrow. But I can’t stand it, I’m bored. Fine, I’ll quit rolling around on the floor whining. Yes, I asked my sister if she wanted to play, but she said “No.” No, I’m not sure why. I think she’s reading a library book. Yes, I know we just got back from the library and I got a whole stack of books. But I don’t know what to do. Yes, I know I have a summer assignment before middle school starts. But I don’t want to think about school at a time like this! It’s summertime, after all. I don’t want to take a nap. Yes I know I woke you up before 7 this morning, but I was ready to start the day. Who wants to sleep-in during the summer! You said we’d go shopping so I can spend my birthday gift certificates! Why can’t we go now? Well how about AFTER you finish cleaning. It’s not gonna take you all day, is it? I want to go horseback riding. I want to go to the skating rink. I know it’s not a rainy day, but I still want to go. I’ve already played Barbies a million times. I’ve already played Legos a billion times. I’m not in the mood to build something. What do you mean my rooms a mess? I can find anything I need to find. I have my own system, I don’t need to straighten it up, it’s fine. TV is boring, there’s nothing good on. I don’t want to play on my DSi, I need a brand new game, the old ones aren’t fun. It’s too hot to play outside. I’m hungry,what’s for lunch? What do you mean we need to hit the grocery store. Not today, do that tonight after Dad gets home. I’m starving, and our refrigerator is practically empty! We don’t have any good DVDs. Can I mess with your phone? She’s annoying me again! Make her be quiet! I am so boooored. Why can’t we invite a bunch of people over, right now? Why are you handing me that scrub brush? The TOILET! Are you kidding me? I think I’ll go find something to do. I’m not THAT bored. Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment